Tuesday 3 September 2013

Where there is a beginning there is an end.


I apologise for not updating this more frequently, but just a little addition, I recently completed my 2-Year Extended Diploma in Art and Design. Safe to say it has been an incredible experience and has totally changed my life, I now feel a lot more comfortable as a person and my head is a lot less of a mess. I achieved Distinction* Distinction* Distinction, which I was genuinely over the moon about I could not have asked for better (well apart from D*D*D* but I just don't have that in me!). I am now moving onto the next steps in life, 16th of September I begin my Higher National Diploma in Graphic Design. I'm thoroughly looking forward to starting this, I already know a few of the people on the course and they're a great bunch so it should be great. That's all for now, it's hard to update this a lot as I don't do an awful lot of work apart from college related things. Attached are pictures of my final show display! I also won Best in Show! A huge honour considering the standard of work! 

No comments:

Post a Comment